Logistics Coordinator/Dispatcher Position
- Communicate with customers and drivers to provide scheduled pickups and deliveries.
- Coordinate and manage drivers runs and schedules
- Maintain data entries to ensure accurate records.
- Assist customer tracing inquires
- Border clearance ACI/ACE
- Other duties as assigned by the Operational Manager
- 2-3 years experience is an asset but not required
- Must be fluent in English and Russian and be able to get along well with customers, owner-operators & other staff.
- Must have knowledge of Transportation Market and Geography in both Canada and the USA.
- Experience with refrigerated loads is an asset
- Applicant needs to be familiar with HOS rules and legal weight limits for trucks
- Post-Secondary education preferred
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and with little direction
- Must be a team player committed to maintaining desired service levels
- Exhibit a sense of urgency and be able to demonstrate the ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to present themselves in a professional manner to vendors and customers both internal and external
Training will be provided for selected candidates for logistics (coordinator/dispatcher position).
We are looking for someone with superior problem-solving skills and multi-tasking skills that can think fast to solve any problems that may arise.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please submit in confidence your resume and cover letter applying via email.
Job Type: Full-time
Hours: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
16700 Bayview Ave. unit 214
Newmarket, ON, L3X 1W1
- Russian preferable
Contact us for further information, or fill out our application form.